Ironing can be either a headache or smooth, depending on how you do it. Nowadays, you can iron your clothes easily and smoothly without the need or iron board. Having the best magnetic ironing mats make your ironing experience perfect without any hassles. With these mats, you will be able to iron your clothes anytime and anywhere.
You can now enjoy convenient ironing with the best iron blanket in the market today. If you are on the lookout for the best mats, you have numerous choices to select carefully. Since they are designed to be used in different places, the best mats should be padded, durable, and made with heat resistant materials.
In this review, we provide you with a comprehensive guide on selecting the best brands available in the market. Check out the top 10 best magnetic ironing mats reviews below.
List of Top 10 Best Magnetic Ironing Mats Reviews in 2020
- List of Top 10 Best Magnetic Ironing Mats Reviews in 2020
- 1. Gorilla Grip Reflective Silicone Ironing Board Cover
- 2. Ironing Mat Travel Folding Pad by IRONELL
- 3. Housables Ironing Blanket, Magnet mat Laundry Pad
- 4. WLLIIFE Ironing Mat
- 5. Magnetic Ironing Mat by Handy Laundry
- 6. Home-X Magnetic Ironing Mat
- 7. Gorilla Grip Premium Ironing Pad
- 8. HOMILA Ironing Mat
- 9. Rdutouk Wool Pressing Mat
- 10. YQMAJIM Ironing Blanket and Mat
- Final Verdict
1. Gorilla Grip Reflective Silicone Ironing Board Cover
- It is highly durable since it’s made from tough materials, and it’s thickly padded to last a lifetime.
- It irons faster with reflective heat, whereby the silicone surface reflects heat from your iron.
- The edges of the mat cover are elastic to keep it in place when ironing for maximum safety.
- It is designed to fit a wide number of ironing boards.
- Comes with a 10-year guarantee.
- The size might be too smaller for some ironing boards
2. Ironing Mat Travel Folding Pad by IRONELL
- It is foldable and easily stored.
- It is easy to clean. You should wipe it with a clean towel.
- Perfect for traveling around. Once you fold it up, it can fit on smaller bags, and you can carry it around easily.
- It is heat resistance, which enhances its durability.
- You get a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied after purchasing the product.
- The dimensions of the mat are a bit small
- The thickness of the mat should be increased.
3. Housables Ironing Blanket, Magnet mat Laundry Pad
- It is highly durable
- Easy to use
- It is versatile
- It is portable, and you can carry it anywhere.
- It can handle any sized ironing job.
- Comes with a heavy-duty magnet that attached itself to any metallic surface while ironing for safety.
- Narrow width that makes it not suitable for some ironing surfaces.
4. WLLIIFE Ironing Mat
It is lightweight and flexible, which means you to use it anywhere, whether on countertops or ironing boards. It is made of a mixture of both polyester and cotton materials, which enables it to handle 500F without any issues.
- Has cotton filling for durability.
- It is lightweight
- Can handle high heat without any problems
- Comes with a separate silicone mat
- It is thick enough for smooth ironing
- The stitch quality is low, and you will need to stitch again after using it for some time.
5. Magnetic Ironing Mat by Handy Laundry
To use this mat, simply spread it on the surface, and it becomes a perfect ironing board. The dimensions are 19.5 x 28 inches, providing a larger area for ironing. The magnetic ends ensure that the mat is secure on metallic surfaces. It comes with a double silicone rest where you can place the hot iron box as you iron.
- The mat is foldable and compact. Thus you can store it anywhere.
- Has the silicone iron rest
- It is foldable
- It is portable due to its lightweight.
- It is highly versatile
- It is slip-resistant
- It is too thin for some surfaces.
6. Home-X Magnetic Ironing Mat
- Made of high-quality polyester and cotton fabric
- Heat resistant
- Highly portable
- It is well padded
- Safe and easy to use
- The mat is quite small in size and ideal for only smaller spaces.
7. Gorilla Grip Premium Ironing Pad
This mat comes with thick padding to protect both your clothes and the ironing surface. It is a lightweight and perfect option when traveling. After using the mat, you can easily roll or fold up for storage.
- It is slip-resistant
- Includes 6 magnets
- It is lightweight
- Irons faster with reflective heat
- The mat is highly durable
- Contains thick padding
- You get a 10-year guarantee if you are not satisfied.
- It is smaller in size and suitable for smaller ironing surfaces.
8. HOMILA Ironing Mat
The dimensions are 33 x 18.5 inches. It has a lightweight and flexible design that allows you to fold the mat easily for storage. Additionally, it is portable and ideal for travel.
- Made of high-quality polyester and cotton materials.
- It is durable
- Heat resistant
- It is padded
- Each corner of the mat has a heavy-duty magnet for security.
- Has a portable design.
- The surface of the mat is not entirely smooth.
9. Rdutouk Wool Pressing Mat
- Thick mat material that protects your clothes on hard surfaces.
- High-quality wool that is long-lasting
- Time saving
- It is easily portable
- The package includes a measuring tape, scissors, a storage pouch, and sewing pins.
- Cannot be folded or twisted when wet.
- It is not machine washable.
10. YQMAJIM Ironing Blanket and Mat
Moreover, the ironing pad cover is heat resistant. You can use the mat on tabletops, countertops, and ironing boards. The silicon constructions can resist heat up to 500F. It comes with raised edges to allow your iron cool faster. For storage, you simply roll up and fold.
- Available in 3 different sizes
- Highly versatile
- It is very thick
- Has a separate silicone iron pad
- You can use the mat on different surfaces
- The mat is not stable and can easily slip as you iron.
Magnetic Ironing Mats Buying Guide
Before you purchase a magnetic ironing mat, you need to ensure it will meet all your needs. You need to ensure it’s durable, easy to use, and you can use it on different surfaces. Here are important aspects to look out for in a magnetic ironing mat.
The fabric is an important factor to consider. The mats in the market are made with different materials from cotton, polyester to wool. Therefore, ensure the fabric is durable, easy to clean, and slip-resistant. Additionally, the fabric should be able to withstand high temperatures so that it can protect both your clothes and the ironing surface.
The best magnetic ironing mats should be portable when traveling. This means that it should be lightweight and the size should fit in your bag. Moreover, you should easily fold it up when storing it in your bag.
The best ironing mat should allow you to use it on various surfaces without affecting its performance. You should be able to iron your clothes on countertops, tabletops, and on your dryer top ironing board, among other surfaces.
Dimensions of the mat
Magnetic ironing mats come in different sizes. You should select the one that suits your requirements. However, the mat should not be too small or too large, but it should fit well on the ironing surface. The perfect size of the mat should match with the size of your ironing surface.
A magnetic ironing mat that is compactly designed offers you convenience when ironing. Such mats allow you to keep your clothes wrinkle-free. Furthermore mats with a compact design allow you to iron your clothes smoothly without the need of an iron board.
Your ironing experience will depend on the kind of mat you choose. With a magnetic ironing mat, ironing becomes easy, faster, and smooth. So, if you are searching for the best ironing mats, you have the numerous choices to select from. These mats are easy to use, safe, and will save you time and money.